0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
No matter how you scored on this quiz, the intention is for you to get a better sense of your mental retention of some of the key points in this module. Thank you for completing the quiz!
Please take your time to complete this self scoring quiz on Module 1 of Foundations of Emotional Intelligence e-course.
1. Emotional Intelligence is not a changeable skill.
2. Everything you experience in the world including touch, sounds and sight, enters through the base of your brain as a signal.
3. The better the communication between the emotional and rational parts of your brain, the higher your emotional intelligence will be.
4. Which one of the following is not a benefit of developing the skill of Emotional Intelligence?
5. Leaders with high emotional intelligence have a strong self-awareness of their emotions to better communicate, influence and motivate others to take action.