0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
No matter how you scored on this quiz, the intention is for you to get a better sense of your mental retention of some of the key points in this module. Thank you for completing the quiz!
1. Negative or unpleasant emotions are more contagious than neutral or positive emotions.CorrectIncorrect
2. Empathy is the ability to put yourself in the place of another and understand someone else's feelings by identifying with them.CorrectIncorrect
3. Body language is the use of physical behavior, expressions, and mannerisms to communicate non-verbally, often done instinctively rather than consciously.CorrectIncorrect
4. Which one of the following is not a type of non-verbal communication?CorrectIncorrect
5. A simple definition of Situational Perceptual Awareness is "knowing what is going on around you."CorrectIncorrect