0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
No matter how you scored on this quiz, the intention is for you to get a better sense of your mental retention of some of the key points in this module. Thank you for completing the quiz!
1. Active Listening is a skill you can develop as part of EQ self and social management.CorrectIncorrect
2. EQ Self Management involves practicing greater emotional self-control and self-discipline.CorrectIncorrect
3. The better the communication between the emotional and rational parts of your brain, the higher your emotional intelligence will be.CorrectIncorrect
4. Which one of the following does not support positive ways of dealing with difficult people?CorrectIncorrect
5. There are two types of trust: practical or level 1 and emotional or level 2.CorrectIncorrect