0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
No matter how you scored on this quiz, the intention is for you to get a better sense of your mental retention of some of the key points in this module. Thank you for completing the quiz!
1. Values are the beliefs that drive our behavior.
2. The definition of Foresight in Module 1 is best defined as: “when you can predict what's likely to happen in the future by learning from past experiences, identifying what's happening now, and understanding the consequences of your decisions.”
3. True or False: The leader determines the limit on the potential for the organization to grow. This is a term also known as the Leadership LID.
4. Which one of the following correctly represents the acronym SERVE?
5. True or False: Leadership is a lot like an iceberg. There are two primary components. What you can see above the waterline and what you can’t see, below the water. Below the water is the character of a leader. Above the water are the skills of a leader. Another way to think about it is that leadership has two components—Being and Doing.