Why learn about Emotional Intelligence or EQ?
Emotional Intelligence is a skill that can help you improve the way you see yourself and how effectively you communicate others. In this e-course, you’ll learn the process of being more aware of your emotions, how to label them, how to understand them and how to deal with them.
About This E-Course
- Self-directed and available anytime and anywhere
- Available on iOS and Android
- For all skill levels and available in English
- Get a certificate of completion when you finish the entire e-course
- There are several videos and over 7 hours of content
This course is for anyone who
- is interested in learning about emotions and how they influence the brain and body
- wants to learn how to take more control of their thoughts and silence the negative automatic thinking spiral
- has experienced fear, uncertainty and stuck in a conflict or an unhealthy relationship
- feels stressed out and wants to manage life better when under stress
- is not able to focus or perform their best at work
- struggles with managing their emotions and feels emotionally hijacked or has emotional drama in their life
- wants to be a better leader, better employee, better coworker or wants to be seen as someone who is able to take control of their emotions
The ability to download and/or print worksheets and checklists
Now is the perfect time for self-directed online learning especially about topics that can make such a positive difference in your life, both personally and professionally.
Emotional Intelligence is now seen as being more important than IQ or expertise for leadership and business success.
Emotional Intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how you think, feel and act.
- It shapes your interactions with others and your understanding of yourself;
- It defines how and what you learn;
- It allows you to set priorities and
- It determines most of your daily actions.
Emotional Intelligence Matters! That is why we designed this e-course.
This e-course will help you:
- understand what emotional intelligence is and how it can positively benefit your life
- gain a greater awareness of the various areas of emotional intelligence
- understand your EQ relative strengths and weaknesses
- develop your intrapersonal emotional intelligence skills (understand and regulate your emotions)
- develop your interpersonal emotional intelligence skills (increase your ability to understand other people’s emotions)
- develop a framework for personal and professional improvement
- development mindfulness techniques to help you stay in the present moment
The benefits of learning about Emotional Intelligence are numerous:
- gain emotional awareness and self-control techniques to take control of your emotions
- feel better about yourself and your relationships
- reduce stress
- lover levels of bias and mistrust
- decrease burnout
- improved ability to focus and stay motivated
- better problem-solving and creativity
- better interpersonal connections and effectiveness
- greater confidence and contentment
- greater emotional self regulation
- better ability to deal with conflict and difficult situations
- build greater levels of trust
- overcome negative emotions that don’t serve you well
About Your Instructor:
Susan Merli has over 20 years experience in the field of training and development, communication, marketing, business development and human resources. She is a certified master coach and an advanced assessment practitioner. She works with individuals to help them gain greater self awareness through evidence-based coaching. She is the founder and CEO of Authentika Consulting Inc. and Authentika Academy. She has coached hundreds of people to feel more confident, in control and ready to take on the challenge of their most important goals.
Susan loves to learn and to teach. She designed this e-course to help you create more success in your life and feel better about how you manage your emotional state no matter what life throws your way.
Learn more about your instructor.